Pages

Sunday 19 May 2019

All About Me!

Talofa lava. My name is Upu and I am 8 years old. My Teacher’s name is Ms Agnew. I am in Year 4 at St Patrick’s School in Panmure. And I have two brothers and three sisters. I am Samoan and I have visited Samoa too. I speak Samoan at home with my family. I am good at Jump Jam because I know all the moves and words to the songs. I also get stickers from Mrs George for being so good at it. For me I find it hard to do Maths.  My cousin Leka inspires me to be kind and caring to other people because she is like that to me. She shows me how to play with her Tablet. I would like to be better at my reading. Please read my blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Upu, thank you for sharing your All About Me story. I am delighted to read that you really enjoy Jump Jam. Jump Jam is a great way for the students at St. Patricks School to get moving and healthy through exercise. Keep up the great story writing, well done!

    ReplyDelete